REPORTS TO – General Manager and/or Head of Business Development
JOB OVERVIEW – Assist customer with options, selections, products and services provided by Granite Works, including but not limited to Countertops, Cabinets, Flooring, Tile and accessories for kitchen and
bath products. Must excel in a team environment to provide professional design and estimating services. A working knowledge of High Volume Builders, Custom Homebuilders, Remodelers, General Contractors, Design/Build firms, and Architectural firms’ requirements is preferred.
- Assist walk-in customers
- Answer sales calls, follow up with customers to close sale
- Achieve monthly sales targets
- Contact potential commercial customers, including builders, developers and contractors.
- Estimate Sq. Ft. of projects in order to produce accurate quotes
- Create designs on 20/20 program and assist customers with cabinet selection.
- Contact suppliers to obtain pricing and specifications of slabs
- Usher customer to stone yard and assist with remnant selections
- Make recommendations related to design, colors, market trends, etc.
- Work as team to assist customers needs, even if customer made first contact with another sale representative.
- Perform In-Home estimates.
- Take field measurements for cabinet projects.
- Create, Revise and Update sales orders on Company internal system.
- Must be willing to meet with customers at job sites for measurements and project management.
- Must be available to work Saturdays.
- Must contribute and maintain a positive working environment with all clients and team members of our company.
- Client Acquisition
- Client Retention
- Customer Satisfaction
- Lead Generation
- Order Processing
- 2020 Kitchen Software
- Microsoft Office
- Organization and time Management
Granite Works is looking for a Granite/Quartz/Marble installer preferably with own vehicle and crew.
- Installation of natural and man made stone countertops, fireplaces, etc.
- Removal of Laminate, Tile, Corian and other existing countertop surface materials.
- On the job critical thinking to ensure jobs are completed promptly and according to our company’s quality standards.
- Maintain good working relationships with customers, coworkers and supervisors.
- Provide top notch customer service to all clientele.
- Work one on one with our template/fabrication department to ensure a quality end product.
- Fix issues as they present themselves on site.
- Follow standard operating procedures.
- Maintain clean and safe work environment.
- Willingness to grow within the Company.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Granite Fabrication on Installation Experience 2+ Years.
- Outgoing and Positive Attitude.
- Maintain a Professional Appearance.
- Reliably on Time.